Monday, November 10, 2008

I won the jackpot!

I did, I did, I did putty tat! LOL. I found 15 cents in the wash! LOL. 10 cents more and I could have bought a gum ball. :) What... you thought I won the lottery or something?

Food for the day:
Kids = cold cereal with milk, (lulu cinn toast crucnch and Molly had cinn swirls) lunch at school
Lulu dinner- two bowls of homemade veggie beef (steak) soup and 1/2 grilled cheesed sandwich. Water.
Molly- pot of roman noodles with an ungrilled cheese sandwich. Or for the rest of us a cheese sandwich.
me: one grilled cheese (white cheese for me) sandy with 1 cup of the veggie soup - the juice that lulu stole.
Sue and Harry - 2 grilled cheese sandies sue w/ 1 cup of soup and harry with 2 cups of soup.
Lunch - sue harry and me - country fried steak w/gravy, grilled potatoes with onion,, scrambled eggs and OJ
Breakfast - me - bowl of golden grams
sue and I two pots of coffee
harry a few bottles of pepsi

wash loads - one load of clothes, two loads of towels, one load of dog blankets and jackets, one load of shoes.

Homework - bio and spanish

poop scooped the yard. twice. Fed dogs twice. Hmmm I sence a pattern there.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lady Holiday said...

I always pick up pennies that I find on the sidewalk. My sister thinks its disgusting, but I say it's one penny closer to a maple frosted donut!

11/10/08, 8:53 PM  
Blogger Michael C said...

I want what you had for lunch!!!
:)

11/10/08, 11:30 PM  
Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

I found some quarters, nickels and dimes in the washing machine, just the other day. Nice and clean money! LOL.

Your lunch sounds good. My younger son is here, and taking me to lunch and for some shopping, to a bigger city on this rainy morning. Yay!

Have a great day!

Renie

11/11/08, 6:59 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Lady - The local is having a change drive for books for the library, so I am jonesing for changed, every cent I find cleaning etc goes into a ziploc bag and get donated to the school book fair, so far we have donated $6 and plus my dime plus the fifteen cents Molly found yesterday and combinded with money from my friends (they respectively cleaned out the bottoms of their purses) we have raised almost twenty bucks. I told Molly I'd match what we raise

Michael and Renie - The Country fried steak was lunch or brunch. It was yummy. I use shredded potatoes and fry them up with chopped onion and pepper and then garnish with bacon bits (or the real thing if we have it)

Or if your refering to dinner - :) that home made veggie soup just rocks and it is the perfect time of the year for it. What Sue does is puts a few steaks in the pressure cooker. In the crock she puts a mixture of veggies and diced tomatoes and stewed tomatoes and chunked up potatoe. Then she added the nice soft steak to the mix an dlets it cook in the crock all day. At some point she add's her seasoning and I don't know what she uses but I add garlic and salt to mine and corse ground pepper. OOOOOOH so good.

11/11/08, 9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.