Friday, November 14, 2008

Can you say crazy sexy cool?

Well ok then, how about hectic? I have been busy. The kids are sick, I am up several time a night checking on Sue, and working like heck (still and until December 11) on my Spanish. I really don't want to have to take the final! LOL.

My finals are December 8-11. I can't believe this year is almost over. Molly informed me today that there are five weeks left of school until her Christmas break. Wow. That is it? Santa is so not ready! Or we are not ready for Santa. I have not done a thing to decorate yet and normally I'd at least have had some of the villages up! OMG, this sucks!

That is about it. I will try to get around to visiting blogs and posting comments over the next few nights but tonight I am going to bed. I am tired and lulu is already asleep! It is only 8:39 pm and I feel likei t should be oooh midnight! But I have been using my brain all day. LOL. You know how that goes. Cranium overload. See you soon, I haven't forgotten anyone.

Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger fermicat said...

The end of the year always sneaks up on me. One day it is the middle of football season and not even Halloween, then all of a sudden you are cramming for the holidays. We are gearing up for a big family invasion for Thanksgiving. We'll have 13 people over for dinner, and 11 of them will be sleeping here also! I may need therapy afterward.

11/15/08, 9:37 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

LOL. we have us 5 for turkey day, the kids I harp about and two adults. So we will be 9 total.
I will join u in therapy though! LOL.

11/15/08, 12:51 PM  
Blogger The CDM said...

Man, I hear ya on the whole craziness and hectic thing. I'm in the same situation with my stats class. I have so much on my plate for this week, that it ain't even funny.

11/15/08, 6:24 PM  
Blogger NYPinTA said...

Is it too early to wish you luck on the finals?

11/16/08, 12:12 AM  
Blogger dr sardonicus said...

I'll wish you luck on finals too. Also hoping that the kids are better.

11/16/08, 1:08 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

CDM - GOTTA love statistics. I have three advanced stat's classes I have to take at Ga SOuthern for my degree. I am re-taking regular statistics (for no credit) this comming semester so I have a refresher.
Thanks Grace - never to early I had a Final on Thurs for Bio Lab, so they've started already
Thanks Doc - they are feeling better, they are back to yelling and screaming... Ahhh the complete sounds of momminess (that is mommy crazyness in one word FTR)

11/16/08, 5:48 PM  
Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

Wow, not long til Finals! I'm sure you'll be glad to have them out of the way and then you can REALLY get into the Christmas Spirit!
(what? you decorate before Thanksgiving?? Silly Lady!! Bet you leave decorations up until mid January too, right? ..wink..
Now...on to catch up with more of your life 'events'!!
~missed visiting you, so have a Hug!~
Barb

11/16/08, 6:02 PM  
Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Hey Jenny,

Sounds pretty hectic for sure! I'm getting ready for Thanksgiving week, with my daughter and family coming, also my younger son will be here and a couple of friends, who have no family. My granddaughters put up my Christmas tree every year while they're here for Thanksgiving, so that will be done. I'll be all set for Santa then.

Hope the finals are going well.

Hugs,

Renie

11/16/08, 7:32 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

WOW- we try to have it all down by the first. There might be a stray village house left out here or there that is in need of repair but for the most part, we are good about taking it down. Not all hick here.

Renie - SOunds like your busier them me! LOL. Hope you have a blast with your friends and family

11/17/08, 12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.