Thursday, November 20, 2008

Divine intervention?

Mood: I've had better moods
Song of the day, "Out of Touch" by Hall n Oats
Quote of the day, "A man should never be ashamed to own that he has been in the wrong, which is but saying...that he is wiser today than yesterday." Jonathan Swift(1667-1745)

Cowinkie Dink? I have been laminating about finding a new doctor for Sue. And this thought was plaguing me as I drove into the parking lot of the College Library yesterday. I said out loud (yes damn it I was talking to myself) "I guess a little DIVINE intervention would help." Parked my car, walked into the library, found and empty study room.... and what lay upon the table?

A freebie. A directory of doctors for Emmanuel county. This on the heels of studying L. Ron Hubbard's introduction to Scientology. Oh My.

Second Oddity of the week. Yea, like I've got a normal life to call this week f**ked. Ha. Anyway, ya know, I got this email from an estranged friend. The email stated a by the by in referral to a 20 year high school reunion. I got out my class ring and cringed when I looked at the date. Um. urm. Really now. Wait a cotton picking minute.

I SAID DIVINE INTERVENTION... that does not mean... throw my AGE in my face. Does it? LOL. Grrr. Thanks.

So, now I am feeding my depression with a great big, over sized, chewy, chocolaty, homemade, fresh, BROWNIE and washing it down with a cool glass of milk.

So, anyway... I have been doing a lot of studying. Can't cha all tell? Lol, I've strayed from my dearest blog! I've strayed from my blogger friends that I ever so enjoy reading. I've strayed to the library at EGC at every hour I can squeeze in. I would love to get a bunch of A's this semester. As it looks it will be, B- Bio, A or B in Psych Adjustment, C in Intermediate Spanish (maybe a B, but I don't know if I can pull that out of my ass at this late of a date). I would like to... HA.

Spanish has been diabolical this semester. Every semester it is hard but I feel like I've learned and accomplished something. This semester in Intermediate Spanish has been unadulterated hell. Pure honest unforgiving hell. And the worse thing? I don't know if I've learned a thing. Nope. Well, por and para but that was not on the exam. LOL. Figures. It is like; all the sudden I am getting things in this chapter and everyone else is floundering. That makes complete sense. Right? Uth huh, NOT. LOL. I have one more spanish class to do and man, I don't know. I just don't know.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger dr sardonicus said...

Oh no, not scientology...

11/21/08, 5:52 PM  
Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

Hey, your grades are to be commended! And I hear by do so!
Did you check out the Drs for Sue?
Hope you have a wonderful weekend Jenny....
...and please...
pass the brownies! NO milk tho, thanks.
~Hugs Sweet Jenn~
Barb
...hey! my word verif is AUTIST hmmm trying to tell ME something??
Devine intervention?? w/o the ic on the end??

11/21/08, 7:25 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Doc - I HAVE to play the devils advocate in Tuesday's dicussion for Psych Adjustment. Long story. I'm not saying I believe and I'm not saying I don't.

Hee Hee.

Wow - Long story on the doctors. Has to do with the whole divine intervention and I didn't get to post it because I was tired, and selfish and went to bed. I tried to throw you a brownie but it jumped out of the air and flew into my mouth... honest. Kicking and screaming. LOL. Tks about the grades, lets get through these last tests and finals and see where I fricken stand. This is the time of year when time will just stand still for a few agonizing days.

11/21/08, 10:27 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

funny about them word verifications. I've had a lot of odd ones resembling words I've been thinking within a post. hmm

11/21/08, 10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.