Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Not paying attention in class, blogging instead

Quote of the day: "Hey, I'm at the mall and I think Santa is looking for you 'cause he keeps yelling, 'Hoe Hoe Hoe'. Do you want me to tell him where you are?" Cell phone text message.

Song of the day: "Run, Run, Rudolph." Keith Richards

Second song of the day: "Jesse's Girl" Rick Springfield

Second quote of the day: "I have a problem with the mind to mouth filter" some student in my psych adjustment class

Today I am sporting un-brushed hair, no make-up, and glasses. I got up late and it was sacrifices pretty to have a clean butt. I chose the (once again) cold water butt bath. I realize sitting here in class that my glasses are scratched all to hell.

We are making a protein in Bio today. We named it "George" after Georgia Tech. Woah, what a win.

I remembered my lunch today. Figures they are having Potato Soup at the Café. Molly gave me a dirty look this morning while I was making it. She wanted to know why I get a soda and she has to have juice. I just told here that I am 36 (for a few more days) years old and I need the caffeine boost in the afternoon. She didn't like my answer. Tuff Cookies Chickadee.

OOOh. Ohh. I have reached 1 GB at photobucket and can not download anymore because my bucket is full. Ha. Now what? So, how do you all incorporate your photos on your blog w/out using online photo storage?

I realize sitting here that I think I hate being single. ESP this time of the year. It was some little young thing sitting behind me whispering how she got some diamond earrings that did it. I want diamond earrings. Damn it, I will date if that is what hunny's are handing out for gifts. Honest, I will. I will even been nice! Hee Hee.

Oh and Lulu has a hole in her bellybutton. Yes indeedy. I knew this day would come. I put a bandaid on it. That was a week ago. The bandaid is stuck. I don't know what is worse, LULU being convinced she has a booboo (ummhmmm Amanda put that idea in her head) or the fact that I played along with it and put a nexcare bandaid on it that won't come off.

So, when she bent over last night the the plumber in her showed, I said, "Lulu, your broke again." She asked what now. I said, "You got a crack in your butt" Needless to say, she gave me a dirty look.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

You're such a hoot, Jenn! Hahaha. Have a great evening.

Hugs,

Renie

12/2/08, 4:58 PM  
Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

No wonder you overslept today! That Black Friday experienc had to deplete your being!
I told you how I do my pix ... save to PC and load thru blogger.
Potato soup is awesome! Love that and chezy broccoli! Yumm!
Your kids gotta love you Mom! Your sense of humor should transfer over and they will be awesome adults too! Ya think?
Enjoy your evening!
~Hugs~
Barb

12/2/08, 6:30 PM  
Blogger dr sardonicus said...

So the price of love this Christmas is diamond earrings. Heh.

12/2/08, 7:26 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Renie - Just remember I ain't gettin nuttin for Christmas.

WOW - I think I am making my children wierd. I am really trying to back off of it.

Doc - Your right. Diamonds are not a love prequal, but hell, the men are handing them out too these little young things, I guess I just had a fit of jealousy... LOL... I never dated anyone that gave me diamond earrings for x-mas. Maybe I should find twins to date, hee hee, maybe I'll get a pair of earrings!!!!!

12/2/08, 8:11 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Doc I just re-read that - I didnt mention love, LOL, just dating. Hell if someone fell in love with me and was serious I think I'd faint.

12/2/08, 9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.