Saturday, October 11, 2008

rain rain go away

it is not the rain, we need it so, it was just the cool breeze and over cast day. The rain made it feel cold, dank, and wintery. Most of our outside plans (like laundry) got cancled. The puppies were limited to playing outside between the raindrops then had to be dried off and brushed free of debris. Lulu has been her same old same old terriorist in training. Manny... has had her head in the clouds. I picked a fight with senior crabby pants. He has this thing, he likes to take his finger and poke at your ass and it irrates the hell out of me. So, I called him a dirty old pervert. This of course put his butt on his shoulders and he has been an asshole all day. Oh well. Sue is taking his side. I don't care. It is not a matter of sides it is a matter of keeping your damned finger off of my fat ass. Period. End of story.

I have that mid-term paper due on Monday by noon. I have one page wrote of it. UGH. I will post it here after I finish writing it, if nothing else it has been enlightening. Let me pull it up now to have it as a reminder to finish before I goto bed. YUCK. It is only five pages, and heck, I can blog five pages if my head is out of my ass. LOL. So, what is the delay here? I just don't want to admit a few things in black in white that are rolling around in that empty space between my ears. SIGH. But it is true.

Oh we had a stand off in Statesboro today. More and more people feeling the pressure and getting astrainged. You can see that story over there ---> on the local paper link.

We put a movie in this mid-morning. The Polar Express. I was suprised, Lulu watched all but the last fifteen minutes of it. And that was becasue it was overlapping with her naptime and she konked out on my lap. I think she was dreaming that she was on the train becasue when I went to stand up with her, she flipped her eyes open and screamed help! Molly got a laugh out of that. Then asked me what that was all about when Lulu fell back asleep. I gave her my oponion and she giggled.

Christmas is comming up. I have most everything done. I have one thing left that I would liek to get Sue and Harry and a few games to get Molly for her gameboy or whatever the thing is called... nindtendo DS? I figure from here to Christmas if I get her a game eveery other week then she will be set.

Labels: , , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger dr sardonicus said...

We had a nice rain Tuesday and Wednesday. Things were getting dry up here.

You guys need all the rain you can get right now.

10/11/08, 9:36 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

this is true but there is a such thing as too much of a good thing! I don't mind the rain I mind the damp and cold that is comming with this rain.

10/12/08, 11:12 AM  
Blogger fermicat said...

Send that rain up here where we need it!!

10/12/08, 12:13 PM  
Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Hey Jenny,

A blogging friend that lives in Marietta, Georgia said they have been getting high winds today. Our weather was sunny and 80 again. Sooo nice!

Sounds like you're ready for Christmas! Not me. But I will get there. Usually, my kids (2 sons, 1 daughter) buy me a bunch of gifts that they shouldn't buy me!I guess once you get old, (ugh) people treat you like you're a kid again.

Looks like you got your tem paper done. It's really quite good!

Not familiar with the word astrainged. I'll have to look it up.

Hope your weekend is going well.

Hugs,

Renie

10/12/08, 4:21 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10/12/08, 5:59 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Opps, my bad. Estranged : To make hostile, unsympathetic, or indifferent; alienate

Ferni - you can have it we have had buckets of rain today

10/12/08, 5:59 PM  
Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Oh, estranged! Awright then! :-)


Renie

10/12/08, 7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.