Thursday, October 23, 2008

just for the laugh of it all

OK, we have all had personal moments that are just so funny we have to share them. Here is what happened last night. For the people that read this blog that are under the impression of certain gender related things, ie: boys don't cry - they have alergies, girls don't fart - they fluff... then this post is not for you to read and please stop now.

Last night I had gas. Not normal for me, if I have gas, I burp... and I can do a fine job of that. For the purpose of this post, I don't really fart much. Whatever. So when it does happen, I think it is funny! Ok, well the point:

I was in my PJ's and sitting on the hard wood chair. All the puppies were in bed except for Ani. She was alseep at my feet. I farted and it was a loud repetive sound (like if your drumming your fingers on the table top. Ani shoots out from under the chair barking like her tail was on fire.

What was going through her doggie brain. Here are a few suggestions I came up with, please add some in your comments.
"C'mere lady, let me rub your nose it it and whack you on the butt because I know you just shite!"
"See General T, there is an alien in there and he is trying to get out, mom, don't move."
"OMG the chair is alive."
"wake up everyone, it's time to poop"
:)

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

LOL! You are one of the most 'random' people I know! Youy make me giggle! and thank you!
(now...our son used to say he wasn't farting...just fanny burping..so that's what it's been called around here for years..)

10/26/08, 6:32 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

lol. Well, I guess then, Excuse me... my fanny just burped! Welcome back! Up north we used to call them barking spiders. But if I say that around Lulu, she panics, her bug thing.

10/26/08, 8:34 PM  
Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

LOL!!!!!

10/27/08, 4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.