Friday, October 17, 2008

a few things about tv

am I the only one that feels if the Baseball playoff's are going to be delayed for thirty minutes because Barack O'bama has taken out a thiry minute ad... That Barack should at least throw out the opening pitch for the game?

Has anyone noticed the abrupt stop in ad's for insurance companies on TV? I don't watch a lot of tv but I have noticed that the big ones have not been advertising sense AIG did their belly flog, also the banks are not advertising as much sense WaMu dropped down to rescue point, and femine products all the sudden are non-existant? Just something I have noticed.

*edit* something else I noticed. Went to fill the horses trough this mornign and there was a dead squirl in it. GROSS. I had to dump it out and scour it with bleach. GROSS.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Hmmm, maybe women across America are in such a shock over all the dire news, that they stopped needing feminene products? LOL.

Hugs,

Renie

Got to go. Taking a hike with some friends in an hour and got to find my hiking shoes. But I always enjoy reading your blog, Jenn!

10/18/08, 12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.