Monday, October 13, 2008

just so ya'll get a nosey glimspe of our weekend

Mind you, prior to the pictures being taken, THE KIDS WERE CLEAN, every day, honest, I swear. NOT THAT THE PICTURES ARE INDICITIVE OF THiS.

Nosey
Photobucket
You can't see me behind big boy
Photobucket
Lulu bagging up pecans
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Puppie pic's of Chloe for Betty
before the hair cut
Photobucket
asleep at the bone
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
I am sure Dale will love this trait of Chloe's
Photobucket
after the hair cut... OH MY.. IT IS A POODLE
Photobucket
next to the 4" wonder so you can see size, she is tiny
Photobucket

playing with T
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Puppies in general
Photobucket

Kids and puppies, Lucy and Scarlet
Photobucket
Manny doing what manny does
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Who is on top?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Manny and Ani
Photobucket
Is it a deer?
Photobucket
Nope it is a itty bitty big mouthed puppy named scarlet, note that is a 20 oz pepsi bottle so you can get an idea of how HUGE she is
Photobucket
Bear in the hole that Chloe keeps trying to steal
Photobucket
T - unable to help himself came over to see what I was doing and sat on Scarlets head
Photobucket
Scarlet recovers
Photobucket
another pecan shot, picking up dropped pecans
Photobucket
Manny and Ani, Luly and Scarlet
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ahhh ha ha ha ha ha I am gonna pick on you now
Photobucket
Photobucket

my boobie
it is so big I can't get it to upload, imagine how the bra feels! LOL
Photobucket
Haha you thought it was gonna be dirty... Foooled ya, it just got in the way of taking a pic of temper tantrum girl
Lulu and Chloe
Photobucket
Bear sleeping still
Photobucket

All in all we had a pretty good 4 day weekend. Chloe is at the vet for her rabies shot and grooming, the rest of the kids and puppies are sleeping! I am trying to get the pictures of the weekend to upload and that way I don't have to Blog. :) I am tired of this crap with photobucket, I am making an account with shutterfly right now. BRB.
While I am waiting if anyone uses IM at yahoo I am bigchickeno and at msn I am jennganoe@msn.com, now I don't receive email at either of those,I use jganoe@ega.edu for email. I am looking at my friends list and noone is online so I thought I would todd that stuff out there for ya'll.
OMG I am on my myspace page. LOL. I din't know there was email there... LOLOLOL I have mail that is like three years old there and some freakin hotties too!!!!!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger dr sardonicus said...

Ah, that boob shot must be NSFW - truth be told, I can't see any of the pics (not your fault, the filter here at work sometimes works in mysterious ways...)

10/14/08, 3:17 AM  
Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

I don't see any of the pictures either! None, Nanda! I'll come and check again later.

Hope you're having a great day, Jenny.

Hugs,

Renie

10/14/08, 9:23 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

-I never got the pic's to load up!
n I never got around to editing the writing part to say that either!
SAWWWRY

10/14/08, 12:15 PM  
Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Well, the pictures are there now, and they are soooo cute! I love seeing the kids and doggies, Jenny. I bet there is never a dull moment at your house!

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,

Renie

10/15/08, 6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.