Saturday, October 18, 2008

Congradulations, you have just enter the solar system

Have you ever had a day where your brain waves overlap with your visual stimulation? Well, when I opened my home page this morning, that is what happened. I glanced at the page and was thinking about random thoughts of nothing while waiting for the JCPenney Ad page to open. And the title to this document is what I read. Was it in Black and white on anything I was doing, NO. It is cold this morning. The first day of hunting season and the butthole hunters let us know that they are present by the loud Rhatt a That tat of their guns reports. Fuckers.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

I hate hunting season! We have bow and arrow deer season right now, and in my opinion, that's worse than the firearm deer season, which will be coming up in a couple of weeks. You don't hear the hunters now, but they're out there with their bows and arrows, giving the deer a horrible death! Just my opinion though.

Have a good weekend, Jenny!

Hugs,

Renie

10/18/08, 12:01 PM  
Blogger fermicat said...

I guess that is an advantage of living in the city. We aren't near any hunting whatsoever.

10/18/08, 7:56 PM  
Blogger dr sardonicus said...

I'm far enough out to hear the hunters, but close enough to the big city that it's only a 20 minute commute downtown.

My late wife loved being out here with the deer. She would always cringe at the sound of shotguns, and hoped that none of the hunters hurt "her deer".

10/19/08, 8:16 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I don't have a problem with hunters who hunt and kill the deer. I have a problem with these yoohoo's who think they are men. They use dogs to flush the deer and just shoot them and don't track the deer to see if they killed it. We found an injured deer this evening. She had got one of her legs broken (gun shot) and had a chest wound (gun shot) and was left to die. We did the human thing.
And Doc, I know how your wife felt, there is a doe that every year has twins, and every year we don't know if she made it until about march or April when she shows up with babies.

10/19/08, 8:39 PM  
Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

I’m with you Jenn…make sure you kill the animal, without making it suffer…and then you’d better damn well eat it!

10/22/08, 10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.