Sunday, October 19, 2008

Long days

Average Sunday, day full of laundry. Grrr. I had to run to the store and get the stuff for Molly's Solar System project. I planned on getting them both two sets of sweats so they have something warm to sleep in in our sudden chill. I spent $311 bucks. I can't win for freakin loosing!

Other news, I am watching Paris Hilton's my new BFF. I am laughing so hard. I'm sorry. It is cute in a way, the people are die hards. OMG. My opinnion on this show? Shouldn't a BFF be like someone who is there to watch your 6's? Does it matter if they have the best fashion sence or the best body, or the best ... ? I kept thinking about when Paris got arrested and as they hauled her butt off she started crying for her mommy. That was substance. Why did she call for her mommy? Because she had no one of substance to call for! Thats what I think. And if this is her life and how she perceives her friends need to be... wow.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger The CDM said...

Paris is ultra-freaky! I really don't see how she pulls it off. She's a frickin' drop out! Truly, a bad example for girls growing up.

10/21/08, 4:21 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

yea, I never said she was at the high end of intelligence, I just said that her show lacks substinance.
I do agree that at this point in her career she is not the best role model for young girls.
She does know how to use herself to make money, so... she is not completly empty between the ears (either).
I don't know about :ultra freaky: it is not liek she is taking it up the bung hole in a S and M club... she just comes from left field with a few things.

10/21/08, 8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.