Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Edit for today

I reckon I need to start with the second swim of the day and the fact that I have finally figured out my daughters MO. She swam for two hours this afternoon. And considering the fact that I had added more water to the pool and the ladder in now manditory to use; begrungily I went with her.

Let me state this. For fact I enjoy not working right now. I treasure almost every minute I have the grace of god to spend with my child. NOTE: ALMOST. I resented getting into 75' water. 75' sounds warm but when the ambient outside air temp is 100' with the heat index brining it around 110' and 90% humidity, 75' is a LITTLE BIT CHILLY. Now yes, 75' is pretty warm but you have to keep in mind I must be part reptile. As I stood theigh deep in the pool, I imagined several different places that i'd like to be. But then and again, after I got my mid section wet or my boobs to be more exact, I was fine. So we played and raced from side to side for two hours. She used the ladder as her personal belly flop board and once again was buck ass naked. The morals of a child.

Her day was ended with an apple and a PPJ sandwich. Oh and ... MORE sparklers.

As for her MO (method of operation) I think she decides where she is going to sleep based on whom gave her the best day. The days she is torn between who gave her the best day, I notice she wanders from room to room until she falls into an exhausted and restless sleep.

So, exhausted rugrat in MY bed, I slightly sun burnt and showered, i sit to watch a movie. Mommy time. Tonights movie is "The Notebook" Staring my faviorte actress Gena Rowlands and another fine actor James Garner. What a fucking tear jerker. Stellar performances from both actors. Great Directing from Gena's son ( I forget his name over and over again.). So I recomend the movie with a box of tissues. I give it a LucyLand 5 stars. That is the kind of love that everyone wants deep inside. Or at least I do. Ha, but alas, I am getting to old to find it. The movie is just proof that IT is out there.

There you go it should have been an edit to todays orginal post, but I blogged it as new instead.

1 Comments:

Blogger Spirit Of Owl said...

Lucy in the Pool? Where's the pics!??

And anyway, don't watch any more weepy films until you've got a bloke! By Order!

6/23/05, 8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.