Saturday, June 11, 2005

Jenoe Booro ~ Eontal of Xanax

Courtsey of The Lord Riddler at Myspace.com

Star Wars name Body:

How to determine YOUR Star Wars name:
Your New First Name:1. Take the first 3 letters of your 1st name. 2. Add the first 2 letters of your last name.

Your New Last Name:3. Take the first 2 letters of your Mom's maiden name.4. Add the first 3 letters of the city you were born in.

Your Star Wars Honorific Title:1: Take the last three letters of your last name and reverse them2: Add the first three letters of the make or model of your first car3: Insert the word "of"4: Tack on the name of the last medication you took.

now once you did that please reply to my blog with your answer!
Hey now maybe Jenoe Booro could be my pen name... lol, yea right... has some possibilities though

I took a nap today and wrote myself in as a character on CSI vegas, I was an animal pathalogist and went to a crime scene and spoke to a yellow and white python, then the snake led me to evidence which was a human penis, scrotom and bladder amongst other entrails, in a large maple tree. FUCKED up..oh yea and my character was having an affair with one of the CSI guys.

3 Comments:

Blogger Spirit Of Owl said...

My name is Spiowl Olbra. My Honoric Title is Lwocin of Telfast. Lucas couldn't have done it better himself. LOL

You should leave the cheese and pickle sandwiches alone before your naps! :D

6/12/05, 6:55 AM  
Blogger NYPinTA said...

Using my "real world" name, mine is:
Halpr Mcalb Irpfor of generic sleep aid.
Or Henpr Mcalb Irpmus of generic sleep aid.
I don't like either.... LOL.


PS- Was it Nick? He's hot.

6/12/05, 2:29 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

yea it was nick

6/12/05, 4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.