Thursday, June 09, 2005

donations anyone?

Sadley I've realized I have not bought a new CD in two years. Ok, one but it was the SHREK2 soundtrack for my daughter. I look over my CD selection (radio don't even come in in the boonies) and I'm bored with what I got. Want to add to my cause.. please email me off the blog, i'll take anything but rap.. HONEST !!!!

Even sadder, i missed the whole music download craze. Why... hark, nay don't ask, but we don't get DSL here either, so to download 1 song, your looking at like 45 minutes, and frankly, I don't have that time to waste!

I have the yahell mail down to 5111 (and working on it as I type) this really bites donkey dong. Not that i'd know. I am just using my imagination.

Having to put my writing on hold. that alone sucks.

I am on a blogger chain letter. Which is IRONIC because I was thinking about starting a blogger challenge. So, now I got to sit down and do this chain letter ... well I don't have to but it is something of intrest to me and others that are caught up in the whole 80's flashback thing.

Speaking of, or refering back to the yahell mail box. I guess I know now what Celeb's go thru. And I feel kind bad. Seeing I just emailed Jason Lee. (insert strangled face). No it was not a fan letter. Actually. It was not a hate mail either. I was reading on E online where he was born and where he went to school, etc, and it occured to me that... I went to the same school as him and we are less then a year apart. And now I wonder. No, I'm not looking for some long lost friend. Well actually i am. If he stayed in that system then he knows TROY and I've had him on my mind for a month! So thats what the email was about if he knew troy. Not that I expect an answer, but it would be nice.

However, As I go thru these emails. I am pretty sure Jason Lee has someone to read his mail or just uses the delete button. BOOOHOOO OOOOOOOOOooooooooo..... and no, I don't remember TROY's last name or I'd do a people search.

3 Comments:

Blogger NYPinTA said...

I vaguely remember you talking about Troy. But not his last name. Sorry.
I have an extra Godsmack CD. I forgot I had it and I ordered another one. Want it?

6/10/05, 4:13 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

sure, i don't have any godsmack.

6/10/05, 7:44 PM  
Blogger NYPinTA said...

In the mail on monday! :D (Every onee should have a little godsmack!)

6/12/05, 2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.