Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Oh hell, YaHell even

I have forgotten to log into yahoo. Not forget so much as just havn't had the time to run a few different messangers, yadda yadda yadda. What I did forget was that I had joined a busy PSP group that you get sent daily tubes and tagbacks from. Now I pay for yahoo storage. I don't know when the last I logged in was (about 2 maybe 3 weeks) but.... they used up all my storage. 6,010 emails to be exact and over 700 spam in the junk box. Yahoo locked my account. I could access it to view the files and save/ delete them but I cant send or receive any more emails until I get my storage down to 1G. I PAY FOR 2G! FUCKERS.

I spent 3 hrs on yahoo last night. I got the storage down fromm 100% to 97% and the mail box down to 5178. That just seems so unjust!

Oh and it is going to rain again. We've had thunder storms booming all around us sense noon. If I WANTED THIS MUCH RAIN I"D LIVE IN SEATLE!

I went to my dr today. This is suppose to be a monthly thing until they are satisified with my blood pressure. Well i got lucky today. They over booked (yea, like I've never heard of a doctors office doing that before) anyway, they re-scheduled me for next week. I hate it. I think the doctors are robbing the medical system by insisting on an EKG every other month because your blood pressure wigged out six months ago! (last two times it has been normal).

Oh how I got lucky. They gave me another appointment. But I told the girl I was out of meds so she gave me a 30 day supply. I asked her if she wanted money for them and she said no, she was to busy to be bothered. She didn't write it down in their drug log or anything.

So, that is that. I havent had time to work on my stories. Except in thought in the shower. Does that count?

2 Comments:

Blogger Spirit Of Owl said...

Seatle is the kingdom of heaven for it spewed forth unto the earth Pearl Jam and Soundgarden for a start. Yahoo is the devil, but it doesn't know it. I'm not telling, either.

6/8/05, 7:49 PM  
Blogger NYPinTA said...

All hail Eddie Vedder. :) I bet in Seattle though, their rain storms aren't as interesting. Does that help at all?

We've been getting rain for the past week too. Sudden thunderstorms with wicked wind breaking all the trees. And it's been hot. Ick. New Yorkers weren't made for humidity.

6/10/05, 4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.