Saturday, June 04, 2005

Rain, Humidity, Bones, Gravational Pull, Put me on the Moon

Again, Rain. I am going to slosh down to the pond and take pictures of what was a beautiful 4 acre pond. That is take a picture of the now "Jennyland Lake". It is about 1/2 an acre over the bank. You can't get (um unless you want to wade in questionable water) close enough to "cast out" your line. Today would be a great day to go fishing.

I say great because we are getting that "Mist" type rain. You know the type if you are out driving in, it is to hard to not have the windshield wipers on but to much to have the wipers off.

It is so HUMID. Every joint in my body feels like it is at the breaking point. This is what 150% humidity feels like? GOOD GRIEF. I want to move to the moon. I was unaware that an increase of humidity would affect (effect?) the gravitational pull. But apparantly it does.

I wish I were a scientist. LOL. I'd have all the answers on that one.

But living on the moon is a brilliant idea. Really. No one could say you were to fat to function beacause you would be rendered weightless. I dear say I wonder if my atomic bullets would work on the moon.

Working on my project "The Real Planet B" I am under a quam if I should make the gravity the same as the Earths or more similar to that of the moon. I know if I make it like the Earth's then the transition period of moving the characters to RPB would be smoother. However, I am rather fancy the Idea of having a low to non-existant gravational pull. I wonder what the long term affect would be on the body. Would we become weightless blobs, would we ... yes rather, would we mutate to a slug like creature with no internal sketal structure? Slime like adhisive that keeps us attached to the planet and from drifting off into outer space?

I really don't want to work on RPB right now, I am very involved in The Hollow Tree. HOWEVER, I can't stop thinking about a new body glad that produces a substance in the sole of the foot to keep us on our planet.

My other question would be if the acceptable humidity level is now going to be 150% does that mean our gravational pull is changing? I ask because before the rain started it was a "crushing" like experience. Walk outside of "a/c" controlled atmosphire and into the real one and take a deep breathe. Near impossible and it felt like trying to breathe with someone standing on your chest. A big guy. Hulk Hogan. Does he still wrestle? Whatever, you know what I mean. It was not hot (as it was about 5am and the sun was not up yet) but it was dank. I guess like attempting to breathe underwater. An experience I'd rather not do again. However, the weather is calling for it to be like this through sunday night.

Well, I am off. Going to appempt to bury the horses feet in the mud and get a "STUCK" pictire!

4 Comments:

Blogger Spirit Of Owl said...

Man, I think that humidity really is getting to you... LOL

Some facts:
Humidity does not effect gravity.

Living on the moon is a brilliant idea.

Living on the moon is probably not brilliant in practice.

I don't want to stick to the planet with slime (!!!).

Hulk Hogan is now 187 years old so he can't legally wrestle anything other than his tights on.

*chortle* :p

6/4/05, 11:54 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

You Know for a fact that humidity does not effect gravity?

Slime could be fun.. nakee slime wrestling.

How cal HH be that OLD? Seems like I watched him on the tv just the other day... maybe mistaken identity. How about ... Hmmm... Vin Disel?
*not sure what chortle means but does it back at you*

6/4/05, 12:55 PM  
Blogger Spirit Of Owl said...

chortle:
verb laugh in a breathy, gleeful way.
noun a breathy, gleeful laugh.
ORIGIN coined by Lewis Carroll in Through the Looking Glass; probably a blend of CHUCKLE and SNORT.

Damn it, no, without empirical evidence to hand I cannot be sure that humidity does not effect gravity. But, it just doesn't. Bleh. ;-)

Come on now, Hulk Hogan is at least twice the age of normal men. It comes with the size.

*snicker* ;)

6/4/05, 4:41 PM  
Blogger NYPinTA said...

Gravity is gravity. Maybe the humidity just effects how other things are effected by gravity.
Or something.

I could live on the moon. That would be sweet.

6/7/05, 9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.