Friday, May 27, 2005

selfish me

There is a brand of soap here called Pure Springs. The soap is expensive as soap goes, $4.99 a bar, so, I don't buy it only if I want to spoil myself. Well they had a 4 pack of 4 different scents on sale at the drug store for $9.99 . I bought it. Man I am selfish! But the stuff leaves your skin soft and smelling great! Oh and it works great at cleaning also! Scents in this package are ; SOY, Pomigraniate, Milk, and Cirtrus. Don't cringe at the Milk scent. It actually smells like ... lemon creame yogurt and not MILK. Now all I need is the gel eye mask to sleep with at night and the back brush. I miss my back brush.

Oh and 6 tons of sand so I can put the pool up. A car. A life. A job.

But I will take the back brush!

4 Comments:

Blogger Spirit Of Owl said...

Jesus Christ Jenn for all that makes the world spin how can indulging in a 4 pack of soap make you feel selfish? For crying out loud Elton John throws that much soap away after breakfast! Live a little, love your luscious, soft-skinned, lemon-scented self up, and go buy a goddam back brush and some gel eye mask. After all, cars are a headache, jobs are a grindstone, but you have a cool life that includes two whole ponds!

5/27/05, 4:49 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Yea well you say that, but right now I'm just damn broke. i can't get anyone to pick up any of my books, I get $95 a week in child support which does just that. i could have bought us an eight pack of ivory for half of what I spent! But I'm lovin it... Took a LONG HOT shower this afternoon, for no reason then I wanted to use the soap!

5/27/05, 8:18 PM  
Blogger Spirit Of Owl said...

LOL - now go get mucky so that you've an excuse to have another shower!

5/28/05, 10:06 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

TRUST ME I DID and I'm just waiting now for it too get cool enough out to take another bath... *sigh* lifes little pleasures

5/28/05, 6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.