Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Breakfast at 760 calories

after reading this http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7857151/site/newsweek/?GT1=6542 I had to quaf. IF I ATE a breakfast that was 760 calories.... it would be roll jenn down the street. Honest to god. That is BK's new marketing scheem? Good grief. But for what it matters, Mc'd's ad for the salads and the now fruit salad makes me sick. Who want's salad that was prepared at a hot greasy joint, C'mon, it's gonna taste like shit... or... not like something I really want to eat.

What ever happened to juice bars? health food stores? i think now would be a great time for them to make a come back, hell they can even sell starbucks decaf coffee.

2 Comments:

Blogger Spirit Of Owl said...

Everything about that news story makes me sick. What's the difference between big breakfast and big business? Big business eats you.

5/25/05, 12:29 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

not just that, I thought the whole marketing scheem going on was to lead the average person to a more healither way of eating

5/25/05, 1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.