Friday, May 20, 2005

Rainbow

As said eariler today we had some major storms, However there was an intresting reprive. We got a rainbow. It was Molly's first rainbow. But me. I can't explain it. I walked out into the kitchen and saw it out of the corner of my eye and YELLED... "here..here..c'mere...quick.." and I grabbed the camera and went running out the door. Molly.. very put out that she did not have time to put her slippers or flip flops on... came outside to stand barefoot in a puddle and looking at me as if I were out of my mind. I told her to look and pointed. The puddle was forgotten about. We staired in awe or wonderment. And now I got that song "somewhere over the rainbow" stuck in my head, the more current version of it that was in some movie I saw not to long ago, but long enough that I can't remember the damn movie. anyway there are three shot's of it at my photobucket site and here is one.... look above I removed the pic and posted via blogger bot.

3 Comments:

Blogger Spirit Of Owl said...

Aaaaargh!!!!! Giiiiaaaant piiiiictuuuuuuure!!! LOL

Lovely rainbow.

5/21/05, 5:57 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I know. *sigh* But if you click on my link what I really see ... it will take u to photo bucket and pic's not so big there, I don't know why all the sudden they are getting messed up on my blog

5/21/05, 8:27 PM  
Blogger Spirit Of Owl said...

Hiya - do you use Hello to post your pics? Look in the settings to make sure that you've set your picture size to something small enough. Try Tools->Options and set Limit Width/Height to something like 250px maybe? There was another way to set picture size but I've completely forgotten what it was... I'll get back to you if I remember.

5/22/05, 7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.