Monday, May 16, 2005

uga uga

some people have one of them days, others have one of them weeks, me... I'm having one of them lives. lol. Yesterday we spent the day moving stuff to get to the sheet rock. then moving stuff into my room so we could cut and measure sheet rock. then the nitty gritty of measuring the uneven edge in my room and cutting and re-cutting, nailing and measuring etc so on and forth. We got the 4.5 inch to 5 7/8 gap flush now from the top of the sheet rock to the ceiling. Today we started bright and earily with the muddin n tappin. that went relatively quickly. I HAVE WALL"S. woohoo. ok well. Almost 3 walls. GRRR. There is 3 feet on one wall that needs to be finished but we have to rip apart the back wall to finish the other wall... to get to the wiring so more then half of my room has power. *SIGH*

Finally listening to a CD nypinta bought for me about five years ago. Dexter Freebish - music to leave town on. So there you go, my music for the day and my state of mind.

My desk and "stassh" spots are all over my bed. I've got 3 feet high of misc crap on my bed. Been forced to sleep on the daybed for the last two days.

I will give you the highlight of the weekend. Teaching munckin to use a hammer and nail. I showed her how to hammer a nail into a scrap piece of sheetrock. She then went out on her own... two feet down the work bench... to build a birdhouse. the birdhouse is 3 pieces of sheet rock nailed togther in a stack with a door drawn on it and on the back side a sceen she made. :) But .. oh the highlight... her first few attempts she bashed her fingers. DID I LAUGH. DAMN right I did. DID she LEARN with the first finger? NO. she got the thumb, the index then the end all middle finger. SHE walked around the rest of the afternoon flipping her middle finger up and going ... I got a boo boo. YA THINK?

Heard a new country group on the GAC channel.... Vansant. I had to stop and think. Almost called NYPINTA for her insight then it kinda all came crashing back to me. ACID ROCKERS gone COUNTRY. wasn't one from lynard skynard and the other from 38 special? At first my head said, oh yea they used to be wrestlers, then I said no the wrestlers were voneric's or something. VANSANT. LOL. I am not really sure how they got on the country venue, as none of them appear country. the music is a little bit like country... but the singing..... i sing better in the shower.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.