Friday, May 06, 2005

I need a NAME a little HELP here

all right guys. Time to thow a few names my way. i've decided to change the name of the main male character in my book from "Hank". *sigh* this is in light of the fact that the first Hank I ever met has appeared on radar again and I can't seem to see my "character" as a Hank anymore. GRRR. Thanks. (smile) ANY SUGGESTIONS on a name? Character has brown eyes, auburn/brown hair about 6'2, nice body. And he has a few tattoo's. He is an Actor but lied to his g'friend and said he write the "publicity" reports for his best friend. He lies because he wants her to like him for who he is and not "WHO" he is. He utlimatly ends up "dying" earily on in the book so the FBI can frame his best friend for an on going murder investigation; but "comes back to life" later in the story. So I need a name. A name for a man that is strong enough to out live death (via poisioned clams, no doubt) itself.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

He is about 30 years old, rasputin has already been used, hasn't it?

5/6/05, 4:26 PM  
Blogger NYPinTA said...

Actors should always be named Christopher! ;)

Ohh! Make him Italian. Yummy.

5/7/05, 1:20 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Actually I think I am going to go with Jason. Everyone I've ever met with that name sucks, but I still like the name.

5/9/05, 10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.