Tuesday, April 26, 2005

bling bling blang blang blog blog

ahhh. I reckon I ought to blog. First thing I want to touch base on is the southern terms. It has taken me quite awhile to figure out where down yonder, over yonder, yonder.... is... it is over there or down the street or that way. I've disputed for several years the impact of "carrying" someone "down yonder". I have a hard time understanding why you can't drive someone down the street. if you always carry someone or something somehwere is it really good for your back? There is this odd word that is used, more commonly by elderly southern gentlemen, "aight". I think it is the equivelant of an affirimative on something or a combo of all right. IFFY. what? I'm feeling IFFY. you are? WTF is IFFY. well, i;ve learned it is somewhere between here and yonder. joking. not sure what iffy is. maybe I could be feeling aight and i could be feeling bad. Oh and ppl don't get mad down here they show their ass. this term is also used if someone is being a jerk. There is more but I can't think of it off the top of my head, my thoughts are kinda IFFY.

Freckles hurt his foot. He has an abcess in the hoove. How why... damned if I know. I was thinking about OD-ing Henry on NYQuil then asking him if I could bum $7.50 to have the hoove lanced, think he'd fall for it or show his ass? But then I read TRINAMICK's endearing article on bodily fluids and how the over 30 group love to talk about them and I'm hesitatant to ask anyone for monitary assistance to lance my horses hoove so he can ooze puss all over the place. I rather favored the idea of taking a pic of it when it does happen and posting it just for trinamick :D. But I do want to share this link http://www.habitatforhorses.org and ask you all to read about ZIGGY. That's my cause.

A lot of you know I'm a softie when it comes to animals. I came across this site a few years ago and it took me almost a week to read all of Ziggy's tale. I bawled my fucking eyes out. I know they still have his story there, I'm not sure if they still have all the pic's but his pic of when they found him is on the upper left hand side of the screen.

Well I need to go out and soak my horses foot in epsom salt's (FUN FUN) and warm water for ten minutes and then feed them.

2 Comments:

Blogger fakies said...

I feel your pain when it comes to horses. In the last six months, I have spent over $700 on my two hayburners. Sick horses are no fun!

4/27/05, 3:23 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

hay burners hay burners... HA .. you mean shit machines.

4/27/05, 7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.