Saturday, April 16, 2005

agree or not - re taxes

Recently, to save my uncle from having to pay fed tax of $750, I said claim my daughter seeing I am not working and can't claim child support and there for am exempt from filing taxes. I think that by doing that it would be fair to give me at least half of the tax return (he got back after the fee's $1800 and change. But I said something to that affect and want to know what I was told? I'll give you $100. I think that is bullshit. And I won't allow my daughter to be claimed next year. Do you agree or not?

2 Comments:

Blogger NYPinTA said...

Agree. But, in hindsight, you probably should have gotten him to agree before you allowed him to claim her that you would get half of his return. (The one he wouldn't have gotten at ALL if you hadn't let him claim her.)

4/18/05, 10:23 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

the deal was for half of the return. but he don't recognize that he would have had to pay $700 something. sigh . just me being a bitch i reckon. grrr.

4/20/05, 2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.