Friday, April 08, 2005

Pussy on a 4x4

HA HA made you look.
Yesterday the Hellcat http://photos1.blogger.com/img/197/4068/640/000_0177rt.jpg went on an adventure. He followed my dog "whoring". My fault, I guess. The cat is accustomed to following the dog when we go on our evening walk. So, when dinner time roll's around, I realize Bambi is missing. *sigh* I walk to the end of the driveway (it had rained so I could clearly see the tiny paw prints on top of the larger paw prints of the dog.) and confirmed the cat had indeed followed the dog (the dog was home by the way). I take the 4x4 and go out and track the cat to the point it entered the woods. Or about 2 miles. Here I sit preplexed. Do I go in the woods this late in the day and hunt down a cat or wait till tomorrow until the tracks get cold. Trying to decide I shut of the 4 wheeler and have a cig. I then make a few call's to the cat. Low and behold the lil shit came. I started the quad and then got off it to get the cat. (I didn'tknow if the noise of the quad would startle the cat). I picked the cat up and put him inside my jacket JUST KNOWING that I was going to get scratched all to HELL. But the cat was cool. He snuggled down inside the jacket for about a mile then came out and was sitting half in the jacket half on the seat and just purring and meowing... I was unaware a cat can purr and meow at the same time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.