Wednesday, April 06, 2005

I SCREAM - Poem by JDGanoe Diomira look here

the night echoes
as the light falls
and my step falters
when yellow eyes glow
(I scream)
the nightmare courses in my blood
twisting and turning i struggle
and try to waken
my body covers in a lathering sweat
darkness
(i scream)
descends upon the red blotched vision
of my closed eyes
the dream conquers all known life
another reality unfolds
transformation
(i scream)
as my soul open up and seeks
eons of years pass in a Mila-second
i journey through time
I am the beginning of the world
and life
(i scream)
which explodes before my eyes
the first day lasted 10 thousand million years
and so we evolved - on the second day and so forth
we became confused creatures that needed to cling
GOD
(i scream)
a force so beyond our imagination (or created by it?)
we pinioned him white and human in form
The Book was written
to fill our empty hole
PRAY - prey
(i scream)
will we ever know what we look for to fill the VOID?
i repel the cold emptiness
and warm the heart
while comforting the soul
waken
(i scream)
i try to cling to the dream
which haunted me before i slept
realizing I'd found something beyond "BIG"
there in my other reality
night
(i scream)
SLEEP is the time to GRASP
or to waken and COLLASPE
I Waken... I Sleep ...I Dream
I Waken .. I scream
The nightmare GLOWS
I later in SWEAT
The TRANSFORMATION of my SOUL
AND LIFE EXPLODES
GOD. our IMAMAGINATION
We are the PREY - PRAYING for the VOID
The SOUL withers AND WAKES
Realities of the night forsaken
Sleep is the time to Grasp
or to Waken and Collapse
I WAKEN
I SLEEP
I DREAM
I WAKEN
I SCREAM!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Copyright 1995-2005 Jennifer D Ganoe

4/6/05, 11:00 PM  
Blogger NYPinTA said...

I like the copy right dates. LOL.
I did read the other day in the paper though that anything posted on the web has an automatic copy right. I forget how it works though...

4/7/05, 10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.