Sunday, May 08, 2005

I don't know where to start today

For starters... (good way to start a blog with an entry of not knowing where to start *SIGH)... my head hurts. Not like headache hurt. Like physical pain from doing a fucking wounderful job on myself 2 days ago. Here is what happened... I picked some roses and was "thumbing" the thorns off of them... when hell cat ran over and "pounced" in the smallish pile of thorns. (yea he was blonde in a prior life). So, bent over I am trying to catch the limping cat (bent over looking down) and I walked straight into the arm of the old c-ban satilite dish. It stopped me dead in my tracks. NOW, I've a knot over my right eye and bruising on the right side of my face near the hair line and back into the hair. Shit, I've bruised my hair. It hurt's to shampoo my hair and hurts to brush it. That has got to be hands down the most fucked up injury i've ever sustained. But despite the inital pain and shock (omg did i just do that?) I did catch Hell cat and pull the thorns out of his feet.

Now moving on. My "horror-schope" say's i've got psychic ablilities today. Or rather here is a copy and paste of the "schope"
Capricorn
December 21 - January 19 Today you might discover a previously untapped talent for ESP, mysticism or divine science, dear Capricorn. You could also decide to take up the study of astrology! With your natural business head, you could well make a success of just about any field you try, so if these fields appeal to you as possible careers, give them some thought. You might also think in terms of writing or speaking on these subjects. The future looks bright for you on all levels.
OK, well I did watch "dreamcatcher" last night on TV and had some f-ed up dreams of Jason Lee "Beaver" returning from the dead and posessing "Duddit's" _ well ok, i re-wrote the end of the movie. *sigh*. So, bearing that in mind, I put a horror section in my "Idea File" and wrote out a demi-plot un-related to "Dreamcatcher". And the main character is Jason Lee and the sub-character is Jason Bigg's. But the wierd part is there is a section where "Lee" is attempting to teach "Tracy" (a female character) to stand on her head and kick at something suspended with both of her feet. What Tracy lacks is the ability to balance and hence makes a mess evertime she attempts to do more then the hand stand. Whatever.

And for some reason. (perhaps related to the head injury and the ESP shit in my "schope" I have this URGE to call my mother and BITCH her out. But we all know that I am not about to call my mother. But SHE-RAHH really does need an ASS chewing. *SIGH* I woke up angry with her. Super Mad. Mad about Mom. Ha Ha. Why am I mad at her, other then the pure simple fact it is mother's day and she has "ROBBED" me of MY right to have a mother. To say nothing about robbing my child of her biological grandmother. Her word's still ring so clear in my head. "Why don't you have an abortion, I am just not ready to be a grandmother, I'm to Young." Fuck you you worthless bitch, cunt, whore, druggie, fucking diabetic enhanced due to your fucking alcholozm, cum sucking , stupid snay. If I still lived in NY I'd prolly be in jail because I'd prolly be at her house knocking the fucking shit out of her. Give her the life-style fucking re-arrangment she really needs. The perverbal smack in the fucking face that says, LOOK WOMAN, your FUCKING up.

What I will do is refrain from calling NYPinTa and "whinning" about how I feel, she can read my blog, but I don't think it is anything she don't know or suspect already. LOL.

I ordered the blind's for my room yesterday. Of course they backordered or are comming from a different warehouse and i should not expect them to ship for at least 6 days then standard delivery. THEY don't mind taking your money for a product that won't come for about 2 weeks.

I watched a movie last night. This is becomming a habbitual thing lately. Me a movie watcher? Who'd have thunk that. Last night I watched "Raising Helen". Not only did I watch it BUT I liked it. A LOT. So, I sat in front of the TV and watched 2 movies last night. ME. LOL. I find that hystercal.

EDIT: went to the new walmart today and found Kill Bill vol 1 and 2 on sale for 9.99 as well as that movie dream catcher. Also added to the movie library today was National treasure. I suck. LOL.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

it was a fantastic way to kill 2 hrs even rugrat got into watching the movie.

5/9/05, 6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.