Saturday, May 14, 2005

I just don't understand

I don't understand why I don't have arms like Arnold "Govinator". And a body like... Pam Anderson... I deserve it, Don't I? (only answer's starting with the word YES will be accepted). This unruly thought came upon me when I rode the 4x4 up to the other house to get the crow bar's. *SIGH* I saw a snake skin that is absurdly large. EEEK . And some blackberries ready to pick. SHOULD I dare pick blackberries with a snake skin less then an acre away? Ten yards more like. MIND OVER TUMMY. LOL. I resisted the berries in ANGST. I came home and have tore the siding off of one wall. And JUST broke a sweat. I'm still ready to go. *SIGH* SHE_RAH here I are. more later, they gonna shut down in ten minutes for maintance at blogger. grump.

*edit* Wow... look at all the gramatical errors up there. Painted bathroom. Took siding off of one wall. Struggled with 3 yr old horse to wrap his foot again only to look out five minutes later and see him walking around with the bandaging in his mouth. *SIGH* fucker. I have crow bars and carpenter knifes scatered on my bed as well as cd's and clean clothes. BUT THE BED IS MADE. Rather then sleep there, I think I will sleep in on the couch. Besides it is air conditioned inside and not yet in my room. A FEW MORE DAY'S I hope. Once we finish sealing this room ( we have 1.5 wall's to finish sheet rocking and 1 outlet to wire and 4 window's to trim, the phone line to move and the floor to tile) and I will be living in ac and heat again. LOL. GRRR. The blind's came for my room today.

POOR UPS guy. I really feel bad. SOOOOO bad. I was in the bathroom scraping border paper off of the damn wall. I never heard him pull in the drive way or BEEP his horn. But i did hear the dogs barking and they wouldnt shut up so I went to look. UPS man... in back of his truck with slide door open a crack. Jeter... in the UPS truck sitting very cooly looking out the window and the tacobell dog standing guard at the other door to the truck feet on the bottom step. I feel bad for this particular UPS guy because he is the same one that the horse Comanche got in the truck with 2 years ago. YUP. I'd hide behind that flimsy little door to if I saw any of my animals comming. So, I gave him very deep apologies and accepted the 7 packages. (4 for my room and 3 for the den) He said it wasn't the big dog he was afraid of (this I know, I've caught him giving Jeter "snacks" on other deliveries) it was the little dog.

THE LITTLE DOG HAS A BIG MOUTH BUT NO FUCKING TEETH. You are afraid of a ten year old, 9 pound chew-wal-wa, that is half blind and has no teeth? (don't know how to spell the breed) But not the 130 shep wolf mix? I don't question his intriquity as he looks out at the horses. Freckles hobbling over to see what the comotion is about, Missy flirting (she honors all men with a wink) and the loveable Comanche is standing guard at the gate looking at him. She whinnies. I ask him if he know's the horse. Comanche is the least likely of the horses to be friendly. He claims other then "the time she got in the truck" (crap he named it but his mile high jump that day was fucking hystercial) he'd never seen her other then here. Hmmm. Well she likes him. LOL. He must smell good to her or maybe it is the Itallian look he has?

I am just waiting to see what happens when Hell Cat jumps in his truck. Will he come out with a return to sender stamp on his forehead?

We have had a pretty good friday the 13th. My child is mad at me because she is to short to paint the ceiling. Like that's my fault. But I let her stay up until ten tonight. More out of the worrying mommy mode then out of wanting her up past bed time. She flopped her chair over and bashed her head on the floor. And hour later while playing she was looking over her shoulder at me and talking and *WHAP* walked right into the fridge. Moved the damn thing about a foot to. So I was more keeping her up out of caution then anything else. *SIGH*

Now off to the shower and bed for me. i am tired and i stink and rig-a- mort-tis is setting in. i am to OLD for this shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.