Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Todays date.. any guesses

Yea yea, you looked at your calander and thus cheated! I found my (phonic's here, can't find dictionary) per-pet-u-al calander today. Yes. My stuff is scattered amongst the melay. I have a dresser in the dining room and all electronic's. Clothes on the stairs. End tables and filing cabnets in some of the two sheds, Um... just randomly scattered JennyLand. (I stole the adding the land after my name from NYPINTA just for the record).

Todays date. December 83,2005 and it is Easter. Just thought cha all would like to know that.

4 Comments:

Blogger NYPinTA said...

There is a long and boring story of how the "land" thing started involving my days as a K-mart employee... LOL. We had to amuse ourselves to keep from going mad. MAD I say! ;)

6/16/05, 9:48 AM  
Blogger Spirit Of Owl said...

Oh no. Nonono. Noooooo. You can't say mad. Not on December 83rd. Jibber.

6/16/05, 1:38 PM  
Blogger MoMo said...

Its Presidents Day, not Easter (Dec 83rd = Feb 21st).

K-Mart in Memphis?

6/16/05, 4:20 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

how on earth did you draw that conclusion? on the translation of the date?

6/17/05, 1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.