Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

yes you read that right. Agggggggggggh. or visa vera or versa visa. This bites. I've gone sense my last post without coffee. yea for me. Ok, all right. I had a half of a cup this am but I used sugar and not sweetner. I can honestly say that alone is making me feel better. No diet drinks either. So, what does that tell you, the Aspatame is POISION!

Other news. Farrier was out on Monday. (blush) Uncles youngest daughter is comming up for the weekend. And we are just BUSY attempting to finish my room before they get here. The goal is to have it at least sanded and painted. We have one window left to frame in and one left to finish putting the fininshing edges on. That and the wiring (right) and moving the phone cord (right). Bought the primer today. I think we have enough sand and finish for the ceiling.

It is currently 105'f with a heat index of 115'f. Isint that great? Yep. Oh and CALI It has rained every night. Today is our first attempt at mostly sunny skies. Hmmm imagine that. The weather station says we are to expect pm thunderstoms through monday BUT so far so good and thanks for all the fish.

I ran into a little store in L'ville on monday. I needed to get some cleaning stuff and they sell it real cheap there. Like scrubbing bubbles for $1 a can instead of $2.99 a can at walmart. Well I saw these sneakers there. They are made by K-tech. Never heard of the company but they are really cool leather and suede and grey and white. So, I tried a pair on. They are like ... wearing new balance (in comapred to comefort and fit) so I bought them, they were not priced. LOL. They rang up at $10. I was like, that can't be right. But, hell who am I to argue. When they fall apart next week, now... lol... but for now... I got neat looking and comphie new sneakers! Woohoo.

Oh Hoot. LOL. I went to the drug store and bought that damn back brush. It was marked $7.99 but rang up for a buck. Hell, again, who's gonna agrue when your getting something at an extreme mark down? I should have bought them all. But there you go, I'm not greedy!

I'm tired. I need a nap. we've been up about 5 m all week to beat the heat! So, that is it for now. Will update blog later as time prevails. hell with my luck it wont be until moday or tuesday... but anyway. thats that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Spirit Of Owl said...

You were meant to get that backscrubber. ;)

6/15/05, 1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.