Wednesday, June 22, 2005

first i want to cover this . I read it with intrigue. Girl protected by wild lions. facinating. but what alarmed me was the fact that 70% of the weddings take place via abduction and forced marriage. I don't know what is more intresting.

Second. Off With the clothes, i tell you. Eposide II of swimming. Molly gets up at 9am today. She comes downstairs all stiff acting, goes potty, gives everyone hugs and kisses, fetches her ear plugs, takes off her PJ's and then asks to go swimming. I humor her, just knowing the now 2 feet of water is going to be diobotically to cold. Well, I was wrong. The water temp is or this morning was 70'. Miss water bug (with my assistance) climbed over the side of the pool and swam for an hour and fourty five minutes. I was a little shocked but hell, makes her happy and it is good clean fun. I cleaned or worked on cleaning the pool cover. The pool cover had been left out all winter and got quite dirty and one of the barn cats had her kittens on it, so... NASSY... I almost vomited when I pulled it out... and the stench while I was cleaning it... Bleah. I still need to flip it over and clean the other side. *SIGH*

So, my little girl is anxiously awaiting her swim this afternoon. I am going to make her wait a little bit yet, want the high sun to go down.

5 Comments:

Blogger Spirit Of Owl said...

Was that one lucky little girl. I hope she gets cared for properly.

Yay for swimming pools! Is your daughter one lucky little girl too! LOL. Things that get put away for winter are always a horror to get back out again, aren't they! :-O

6/22/05, 5:55 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

IT is NOT getting put away this winter if I can help it. Chemical balance to the water, I hope. I don't see why not, we used to do it in NY, but NY don't get as bloody hot as here. Within a month I'm adding half a gallon of copper to the water to balance it out.

i've called NYPINTA's mom a few times for pointers and she just laff's at me.

6/22/05, 10:33 PM  
Blogger Spirit Of Owl said...

That's mean! :P

6/23/05, 8:04 AM  
Blogger NYPinTA said...

That's my mother! She is mean.

6/23/05, 2:56 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Your mom gained all my respect the day she told me how she electricuted her brother. I think I was a little scared of her from then on.

6/24/05, 9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.