Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Spare Room

The finishing touches on the spare room aka my room, came to a screeching halt at the Announcment that Eva and her brood were comming. Well they never came. There is a lot of disappoint on the shoulders of my daughter and uncle and my aunt is just plain pissed. Me, I'm slightly annoyed. We did a lot of work to get the house ready and re-babyproofed. *grr* and she never even called to say they were not comming.

I hate this house. I hate these people. They have no respect for anyone else. Absolutly none. If I turn on the computer to right they are all hanging over my shoulder and annoying me. FUCKERS. If I turn on the computer to play, same thing. They expect me to sit on my ass in the living room and watch fucking tv with them. Well tell me this. What is the difference between having the computer on and being at least mentally active or having the tv on and being stolic?

Annoying qualities: Aunt- if you so much as leave the room she follows you You can't fart with out her permission or knowledge. If you start a task such as cleaning the fans she has to push in and take over (AHHHH THE TARUS IN HER) and it fucking drives me nuts.

Uncle.- has had the shits for a year and won't go to the doctor but expects people to clean up after him when he shits the bed or his pants. Oh and his darling attitude is the best. No matter what when or the time of the day he has to be number one dirtbag prick. Small example, if he is not sitting there festering in his bad mood he will piss on the tolit seat.

My daughter - she lies or worse if you tell her NO she will circut the house and try to get someone to say YES. She pouts. She thinks everthing new is hers. She is annoying the hell out of me

To make my life more complete, shithead has confirmed he is comming down on July 8-13. Everything has to be his way. I found him a ticket flying into augusta for 337.30 and he wouldnt buy it because he or his sister didnt find it. So... he waits until they republish airfair and just to beat me on price, he is flying into columbia sc for 336.00. Ok. So... instead of flying into the local airport and driving an hr to get here, your gonna fly into columbia and drive three hours just to beat the damn fucking price I found. ANAL RETENTAVIE FUCKER.

So, that is why I havent posted. I don't have a nice thing to say about anyone.

4 Comments:

Blogger Spirit Of Owl said...

Fuck em then. In fact show them this reply:


FUCK YOU! GOODNIGHT!


LOL

6/21/05, 4:23 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

LOL, it's just me hoot, having a bad day

6/21/05, 9:59 PM  
Blogger NYPinTA said...

Blogs are good for venting...
just saying.

6/22/05, 1:11 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

i um,, vent a lot

6/22/05, 10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.