Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Oops forgot this

Tom Cruise announced and unveiled his official web page today. I half expected the web page to be www.tomkat.com (don't follow that link I don't know if it goes anywhere or not!) but his web page is www.tomcruise.com and it is all about him. How about that? An official web page about the person who owns it. Who would have ever guessed that one? He does appear to have a sense of humor so I really expected it to be the first link I showed. Oh well. There I go thinking again.

1 Comments:

Blogger MP said...

Hi..saw your shout out on Ya Ya's..that just totally went away didn't it? I'm not sure why. I'm still blogging!

5/29/08, 3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.