Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Blaging because I can't spell Blog anymore

I ache and hurt all over tonight. Not only did I do my "Fitness Walk" (and live through it!) (but with a few down right evil glares from the instructor@) but then here on the home front I spent about two hours wrangling weeds that have just cropped up sense our last set of storms. I think the weed eating was harder then the darn 2.9 mile walk. Or... I am a known wimp, so... maybe it is just mental.

We have 701 million barrels of crude oil in reserve in underground salt domes in Texas and Louisanna (anyone want to go on a raid?) but "Energy Secretary Samuel Bodman on Thursday rejected a call by some members of Congress to release oil from the governments emergency stockpile, saying oil is needed to respond to future supply emergencies and not to influence prices." -Associated press ... entire article http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24776213/

Annoyed with myself because I can't remember stupid blog tricks like making a word and not a link. You know what I mean. I can't get new things on my sidebar and I have to take old ones off about 5 times before they stay off.

I am a techie retard. I can't even get music to download to my NP2 player... or is it a MP3 player :) ... joking about the name, but I can't load anything of mine to it. I did get an audio book to download ... BUT.... well that does nothing for me on the walk!

Tomorrow is the follow up for Amanda's nurologist. I just don't want to drive all the way to Augusta. It is hot. Gas is astronomical. I have less then a half of a tank of gas and a dollar in the bank. Baring no "what if's". I think it would be best just to no show to the appointment and reschedule. "Yes, ma'am. I would like to make a follow up appointment for when gasoline drops below $2.50 a gallon because I just can't afford to get my child's brain rechecked." Yep. That makes me sound like I will be in the runninf for the mother of the year award. You know, sadly, if I did actually say that on the phone they would probably call 1-800-child neglect. *SIGH*

Hmm whats this, a black box, yea I wish I found that years ago too. That would be the honest answer to life the universe and everythign... Oops.. I meant that as a reply on someone's post.. ha ha. ~waves at Nothing New Under the Sun~ Oh and I copied that, I did not imbed it. I can't even remember how to imbed a link on a picture. **BIG**sigh

Wot else? Kevin Smith still don't want me. My emails to view askew are now getting rejected. WTF.

5 Comments:

Blogger Tony Gasbarro said...

HEY, LOOK! A COMMENT!

Just stopped by to take a look around, and to say thanks for copping a read at mine.

Oh, and this, since you asked...

"And to delete comments... go to your blog and sign in to Blogger so it recognizes you as the blog owner, and then click on the comments link in a particular post. When the comments window opens up you should see a little trashcan icon at the bottom of each comment. Click on the icon beneath the offending comment, and Blogger will ask you if you want to delete it forever. In the case of Mr. Hate, you can't hit it fast enough! Enjoy!"

Where in Georgia? I lived in Albany (SW GA) for four years, '95-'98.

10:53 PM
Delete

5/27/08, 11:17 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

What.. you can't find armpit on the map? Kite. We just made the news because of the mothers day tornado's. Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

5/28/08, 6:16 AM  
Blogger fermicat said...

I'm from Georgia and don't know where Kite is either (or Armpit, which up to now I would have placed somewhere in New Jersey). I know north Ga better than south.

Don't take that Kevin Smith thing too personally. I'm imagining a tech support crew like a geek version of Jay and Silent Bob.

5/28/08, 10:17 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

fermicat.... oh my gosh, that is too funny! I'd almost pay the $3 membership again just to post a link to that.

5/28/08, 12:56 PM  
Blogger fermicat said...

They charge you $3? Dang.

5/30/08, 10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.