Sunday, May 25, 2008

OIC

Oh I See. My children are supposed to run wild and act like bohemians. I am not supposed to reprimand them or lead them in the right direction and down the path of least destruction. Right? I am beyond a doubt furious! I corrected LuLu, she was just being bad to be bad, and my uncle jumped to her defense and said the next time I slap her hand he was going to slap me in the face. Oh it made me so darn mad! I told him fine. I would let her be bad and when she falls and breaks her neck, when she gets electrocuted, bit by a snake, so on and so forth, to consider it his fault. SHE IS NOT GOING TO LEARN IF SHE IS NOT CORRECTED. Period, point made, end of story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.