Monday, May 19, 2008

Just complaining today

Today is a day like all others. I feel tired, sore, grumpy, stiff, and just blah. We walked two miles on the fitness walk and that got rid of some of the stiff, but I am still grumpy!

I got the rest of my books for my summer classes today. To the tune of almost three hundred bucks, and they (sadly) were used books. Prices today are so outrageous for so many things. I cringe at the thought of where the economy is going. Every day I hope I have enough gas to get Amanda to school and me to school. Every day the pocket feels the punch. Why?

I am trying to go to school to better myself. Finish my education and have a brighter tomorrow for me and my kids. Is that too much to ask? Is it to much to ask to have an open door out of the house of Harry?

I am so sick and tired of his crap! So sick and damn tired of it. WHY the hell does he have to be an ass? I swear. He waits until you get good and comfortable in how you live then turns into the dick of the century.

Sue is not well. She is now on blood pressure medicine and gets dizzy a lot. She is going up to lie down 3 and 4 times a day. She claims it is mostly stress that does it. Stress from Harry. I don’t know. She has a bad color to her.

I have cooled off enough I am going to get a drink. I am waiting on my lunch. I decided to order here today. That walk made me hungry. And of course they are taking for darn ever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.