Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Lucy off the wall ... sorta...thinga ma jiggy

ok.. well I did something completly out of the Lucy relm of the world. I went to the doctor and asked for a prescription for prozac.

Stunned silence.

I just have been feeling so down sense T and I went our seperate ways. I went over the different things going on in my life and ... begged for an anti-depressant. Imaginate that. The strong, the mighty, the Lucy... crashed. Well that is not really the right term. Doc said it might not be depression, but more.... hormones. Hormones. Hmmm. Grumble grumble bitch bitch. I sick of hearing about hormones.

She also changed my script for my blood pressure meds. my BP was 106/64... a tad to low but she said that a different type of BP med might help it to regulate better.

So... currently I am happy (oh hell) and my BP feels right... I am not sure... um... Happy was the goal I was looking for, just not feeling so blah. LOL. So, Happy Happy is not quite Lucy either but it sure as hell beats the repressed feeling I had.

2 Comments:

Blogger NYPinTA said...

You have a lot on your plate so there is nothing wrong with asking for help. It would be worse I think if you hadn't.
T is a !@*#%&!$#*@. Just saying.

3/2/06, 11:58 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I couldn't agree more.

3/4/06, 10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.