Thursday, November 24, 2005

Feeding off of NYPINTA

OK, I am reading NYPINTA and I get this sudden urge to post.

What in the hell is wrong with shopping for yourself before a holiday? I have done it every year. Mostly because I am deprived. Really. No one knows how much Christmas sucks or how much your liked or in my case NOT liked; until they have a birthday 2 fucking days before Christmas. With the exception of NYPINTA, I don't think I have ever received a birthday present
a) seperate from a christmas present
b) not wrapped in christmas paper

I however cannot seem to get into the holiday spirit this year. I am just mad. I mean, really really angry. I have gone through the motions and put the f**king tree up and put up the villages and all the other decorations (considering I will be gone the month of December ... ok I get back on my birthday, whoopie sh!t, and have to get it done now or it won't get done at all). So bitterly I have decorated the house. Every time I turn the lights on I am angry.

And then when I can't be angry anymore I go into my room, curl up on my bed and weep. I broke up with Tony on the 22 of this month. Do I go through this alone or should I have an abortion? Vote?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.