Monday, November 07, 2005

only one concerned here

I went to my dr on tuesday about a spider bite on my ear that had a rash into my hair line (yikes... welcome to alergic reaction hell). so doc gives me a cream and a steriod. OK a week later and the rash is worse, it is over my one hip (looks like finger nail scratches there) and all around my pants line... I go back to the doctor and she says just to keep putting the cream on the spots it is just hives. I've had hives before they were raised round lumps, not scratches. I'm kinda scared here. anyone got some advise? web MD isint even helping much.

2 Comments:

Blogger NYPinTA said...

I'm hoping that you haven't posted because you are busy... not because you succumbed to the spider bite.
*shudders*

Not having a good few weeks are you?
*Cypber hug*

Damn.

11/15/05, 4:44 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

alas, that would be a horror story for you, wouldn't it? The damn spider bite rash lasted until a few days ago and to add insult to injury, I came home from three days of training laid in my bed and *BOOM* got bit again ... this time on the back of the knee and another rash. NEEDLESS TO SAY, the house got bug bombed... wonder if it will help?

11/24/05, 2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.