Sunday, October 02, 2005

expelled!

every now and again; I dare to review my life and go WTF. (whatthefuck for the internet illeraterate).
These last two weeks have been hell. Molly was expelled from school for the remainder of the school year. Yes. My darling six year old has been expelled. Ok. Lets exploit this.
a) she was repeadidly abused by another six year old and then PUNISHED by him (he stabbed her three times in the had for telling on him ). After repeated attempts by me to get school officals to seperate the two children (um I asked 7 times either the school super, the teacher, the counsler etc) I called the state dept of education. They refer me to the civil liberties union. I file a complaint and then follow their directions which are....
...weeps...
go to the police dept and press charges on the other six year old child, this will force the school to seperate the two children.
..shreeks....
I had to do an immoral thing such as press charges on a child. FUCKERS.
ok. So, I do this. And then there are suddenly two complaints at the school where I accousted a teacher and this said childs parent.....
...drums fingers....
me...? I did what? and a complete innocent look. I did no such thing, although it is not below me to do a such thing, I didn't accoust shit.
... then... the double wammie.... they expell Molly from school.....
grrrrrr.
Have I mentioned in this blog at some point that I hate school?

3 Comments:

Blogger NYPinTA said...

Holy crap!! That's ridiculous!!
How in the hell can they justify expelling a SIX YEAR OLD??!

10/4/05, 4:55 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

damn Nypinta, the spammers are following you to my blog. and a toy chest... omg...!

they can't explain expelling a six year old. I mean it's not like ISS or OSS when we went to school. But like it isin't exactially a threat to homeland security either. Which is so damn frusterating.

10/9/05, 8:23 PM  
Blogger Spirit Of Owl said...

Man, I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope you can get someone onside with you to help you through.

10/12/05, 3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.