Sunday, September 04, 2005

WTF Spam on blogger?

OMFG spam on blogger, can it be so? Is there a way to report this abuse? wow. My drinking water is fine, my debt is under control, I have satellite tv but in georgia, My daughter steals all the cool handbags I buy, and I don't have a penis that needs to be enlarged... well... not one that alternative drugs would work on! *snicker snicker* Oh and my pets are healthy and the vet works with me on the price.

Thanks NYPINTA, Henry and Cali for you comments. Price dropped to 3.04 a gallon, we are getting gas every day (at our station, but the BP across the street has been bone dry for a week... however they are competing with our price... ie we post $3.04 a gallon and they make their sign say $2.98 a gallon, but they don't have gas, whatever, makes no sense to me) and Georgia has dropped the statewide fuel surgecharge and taxes for the month of september.

other news. We are still swimming everyday, but the pool temperature has finally dropped it is in the mid 80's. LOL. refreshing. Boo has an all over tan. Oh and we are getting a break in the weather. WOOOHOO. As for the weather it is not suppose to get above 89' for the next week. Yeah!

I started to see a 45 year old man. He seems nice... blah blah blah. But I have a few issues with this. a) the obvious, he is a bit older then me b)he is already talking about marriage and more kids (YIKES... i'm dating him not doing him) and c) he seems a tad bit possisive (we all know I hate possisive men!)

with gas prices work sucks. People can't afford to eat and put gas in their vehicles. I had one guy that normally eats a full meal and leaves about a five dollar tip, come in the other day. he spent so much at the pump, he ordered a BLT to go and appoligized profussly for not being able to give me a tip. What am i suppose to do? i told him not to worry about it and he kept promising to make it up to me. GRRRRR.

I think that is about all I have to bitch about today. Well there is more. Like I could go on about this damn disaster down here, but I just don't have the energy. I will however get around to it when I get time.

2 Comments:

Blogger MoMo said...

It's so sad that gas prices are hurting people so bad down there - hope everything's goin' okay otherwise. Yeah, tell that guy to hold back a lil, lol!

9/6/05, 2:43 AM  
Blogger NYPinTA said...

At least he apologized for not being able to leave a tip. A lot of people wouldn't even do that. I bet he will make it up to ya. Just got a feeling.

9/7/05, 10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.