Monday, August 15, 2005

I hate school

I really thought when I got out of high school that I would never have to utter those words again. Ha. I thought wrong. There is more god-damned bureacracy in fucking first grade then we have crooked politicians. And to top that off they announced this morning on CNN that there has been a nationwide law passed that children can miss no more then five days of school without the parents ending up in court and or jail plus fines for what the school would have received in gov't funding. BULLLLLLLFUCKINGSHIT!

I had to spank my daughter today. I got another note home from the teacher. CUNT. The teacher, not my child. But I asked my daughter for a clarification on the letter and she ommited to chewing up five pencils and erasers. I told her I was going to slap her for each pencil she chewed but I only had the heart to slap her bottom twice.

Lastly they say for every one thing you did to your parents growing up you get back twice in return. Oh shit, I'm in touble.

Oh one more thing. I got a new credit card in the mail. I had to laugh. It ends in 42.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.