Saturday, July 16, 2005

Guilt goes far?

Some of you are aware that my daughters father has been down the last week to visit Molly. This went over real big. They interacted very well together. I interacted very well with xanax to still my nerves for being around him for so long. All is well.

See the pic's of the 2003 Jeep Liberty below? He decided that Molly and I need a reliable vehicle to run around in and bought it. Ok, he put 1,000 down and took the note out in his name, and I will have to make the payments... But the principle is HE did something for us. The shock alone of that cost me two xanax within 4 hrs. LOL.

Was he feeling guilt or being nice?

Oh and I got a job. (SHOCKED SILENCE). Not a great job but a start back. This is waitressing. NYPINTA I can hear you laughing. The rest of you, I am the least likely to be a people person. I mean it. But I have applied online to the dept of corrections for a CO job and to Home Depot. Corrections officer- I've got training for that (but never went into the field due to the pure damn violence of it). Home Depot - right up my alley, I love to design. So hopefully one of them will pan out!

Thats it for today. I need to do my makeup.

6 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

Guilt or not, who cares! You've got a "new" Jeep! WOO HOO!!!!

Have a Yay-Yay Day!

7/16/05, 8:51 PM  
Blogger MoMo said...

Sweet ride Lucy.
Hope you get the Home Depot job!

7/17/05, 1:04 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

thanks guys! I soooo love the jeep, its a 5 speed, did i mention that? makes it even better!

7/17/05, 10:59 AM  
Blogger Alekx said...

Good luck on the home depot job. I have training to be a CO but I'd probably get fired for beating a child molester to death in the first 12 hours.
Man I miss my old career of cuff and stuffing bad guys. Then let everyone else handle them, then I got to arrest them again.
joy of joys

7/18/05, 4:04 PM  
Blogger Spirit Of Owl said...

Absolutely totally brilliant. I am so glad things are coming together!

All I need now is to work out how to steal your jeep... LOL!

7/19/05, 4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Kat...who cares! Take a deep breath and a trip! And a job is a job...one door closes and another one opens...Good thoughts being sent your way!

7/22/05, 2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.