Monday, June 27, 2005

Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I painted the ceiling and 3 walls yesterday, I am stiff in the right shoulder and over my right hip today. Spent the day dismantling my bed and moving it up to the other house (temp) and re-arranging the yard furnature so we could mow with the brush hog. Oh yea and napped to. Spent and hr and a half in the 82' pool with rugrat.

Lots of clouds today. Temp 110'. When the thunder storm moved in and swirled around us, the temp dropped suddenly to 50' with wind. That was when we got out of the pool and I tell you this, it was like getting out of the water and walking into air conditioning. YIKES. Both Molly and I were shivering by the time we got inside and that was not much warmer. LOL.

That is about it, no pictures today. If you go to my group under photo's i put in there the 4th of july salutations i've been making. if your not a member of my group it is on the side listed as the orginal lucy land, apply to join (its free) and I will accept you and put a 4th salutation in for you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Spirit Of Owl said...

Painting ceilings is just the worst job in the world. Well, maybe not the worst, but damn it it's close.

Getting to be quite the pool queens, huh? :D Actually I'd be scared to death in a big body of water (no, I mean the pool, not me!) with a lightning storm coming overhead. Whoa.

I have no idea what you're talking about re the 4th of July. Do you have something to celebrate? :P

6/28/05, 3:40 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

4th is our independence day celebration, reall big holiday over here, fireworks lots of drinking etc

Took molly for a night swim tonight (915pm to 930pm) and she just got the biggest kick out of it.

6/28/05, 9:00 PM  
Blogger Spirit Of Owl said...

July 4th... I was kidding you! LOL

Nothing, but nothing, like night swimming. Must've been a great time for the two of you. :)

6/29/05, 7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.