Friday, June 24, 2005

The handicaper

OMG my daughter is a cheater, a con artist and a swim handicaper. I think. Here is how it goes. We can race in the pool but IF i am winning she either snags me OR turns around and heads for the other side. OR... I have to do the doggie paddle while she free-styles. I forgot how hard the doggie paddle was. Actually it could be an olympic event. It takes more storkes to get to the other side and it is a MUCH slower pace.

WHERE on Earth is my YOUNGIN getting this crap from!

EDIT the water temp today is 82'. Movin on up there.

3 Comments:

Blogger Spirit Of Owl said...

With humidity like you've got round there I'm surprised you can tell swimming from flying. :)

6/24/05, 4:47 PM  
Blogger MoMo said...

Good for her - she's learning early how to win the race. Yeah, I know, I'm a jaded cynic.
Btw I second the sunscreen suggestion.

6/24/05, 5:49 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

the SAD part is the sunscreen was waterproof spf 30

6/24/05, 9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.