Wednesday, August 17, 2005

FED the F**K up

If it is not bad enough to have to deal with the school and my daughter I find out today in the parent teacher conference that my aunt is going up there and harrasing the school. I told my aunt it was not her place. That twice I have caught her lecturing my daughter after I had done it and now going to the school on top of that, ,,. It is not her place. I also accused her of trying to take my parential responsibility away from me. She got all bitchy, but then when someone is on the defence and they know they have been caught doing wrong, that is what they do. Anyone want to adopt me and my daughter and the dog and the jeep?

2 Comments:

Blogger MoMo said...

ummm - i'll take the jeep?

8/18/05, 2:34 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

um its a three way thinga miga :D

8/23/05, 3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.