Wednesday, August 24, 2005

schoolhellsquared

aghhhhhh. the trauma gets worse. Ok not for molly now for me. My degree in Criminal Justice is obsolete. Can you imagine that? Ok let me re-itterate that. To work in the CJ field in Georgia I need to take the CJ courses down here, not the math and english ones. So... what they are saying is .... as long as you got penial code down right who cares if you can count how many ppl you have in each cell block? and who cares if you can read or write, it is after all all about the criminal. AGGGGGGGGGHHH I am tooooo OLD to go back to collegeeeeeeeeee.

oh and look forward to new and exciting news pertaining to my cusin "G" and my mom. (EYE ROLL)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.