Thursday, September 08, 2005

Another interview

I have yet another interview at the prision today. I am flat out determined to get in there one way or the other (hopefully the employed way!) this interview is for a CO (corrections officer) job. blech. Can't blog about that job too much you can't talk about. grrrr.

Waitress gossip is fun. Why just the other day we were talking about vibrating butt plugs and dildo's. Those women are shamless. One of the older (like mid 40's) women admitted to owning 4 different "BOB" (battery operated boyfriend) equivelints. OH MY~!

NO! before you ask... I don't own one. I am afraid my daughter would find it and ask why the flash light don't work. or ... or... or... worse... catch me in the act!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

pays $12 an hr fox plus all the OT you could want. Do I want that type of job, eth no, will I take that type of job, Yea.... you know... I got bills!

9/9/05, 10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.