Thursday, October 13, 2005

6am blogging

UGH need I say more? I let Jeter out this morning and now he is missing. GRRR. Darn dog, If I didn't love him so much then I wouldnt be pissed at him or worried about him. I am sure or at least I hope he is out whoring.

Smoochems called me last night from his vacation. (thump thump) Naturally my mind is scattered brained this morning. OHHHH is it ever. Not a coherent dang thought. Thank Goodness I waitress today, a mindless job for a distracted individual. I can only think about getting some this weekend. Shame on ME!

I work with the cook I mentioned on Sunday. I know she is pissed at me. I went back to work yesterday and she was very cold to me. I plan to just approach her and say, "Chi look, I am sorry about Sunday. I don't expect you to accept my appology but please understand it is sincere." Because it is sincere. And Hindsight, the onions on the omlet could very well have been "left overs" from the grill. Hard to say.

All right then. Time for me to finish getting rugrat ready for school. She loves this school. And it is really working for her. She has become my little motor mouth. She has become INDEPENDENT (grr) and she has become well my MollyMonster;; but don't tell her I said that. She has been making posters of her and Kenny Chesney (eye roll.) In a way I envy other parents. Other parents got to go through the "I hate Barney" stage. Oh no, NOT me, I have had Kenny programed into my dang head, If I never hear "No shoes, No shirt, No Problem" again, it will be to soon. To make it worse when she gets out of the truck and I switch over to the radio... I am almost guaranteed to here Kenny! Georgia Is Kenny Nation I am convinced. It is a conspiracy. They are out to get me.COnvert me from the "I wanna Rock" mentality to the brainwashed Country ways. LOL. Joking.

OK Jeter is back and barking in my window.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.