Saturday, January 21, 2006

Splog worthy

Yes Splog... just my mental feeling about blogging right now. Ok so, I think I made the word up, LOL. Just a note. I've spent the last week or so researching Tony's dream. This home. Lord. If I never talk to a realator or contractor again I will be happy. Happy Happy Joy Joy. But I think we've just about decided... and we have this NEED to hurry, OMG I AM SHOWING. EEEEEK.

Dang I've got to sign into my yahoo. Imaginate that one. Um... whats my password again? Damn.

I've got things to do, a youngin to play with... a shower to take... etc so on and forth.

1 Comments:

Blogger NYPinTA said...

You also have a meme to complete... ;P

2/1/06, 3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.