Friday, February 17, 2006

blogging to be updated

Ok lets see. I've got cervical cancer. UM. OH MY. UM. No that does not complicate things with the expected lil bit, but it was quite radical news. I'm ok ... otherwise!

Oh Tony dumped me. He said that he just didn't love me. (F**KER) and though he wanted a baby now he is not quite sure. And they say women are complicated and can't make up thier minds. I have a list of 4* words to use on this topic~@! I just realllly wish he would have told me all this before I got preg and before I stood by his side for his heart attack. No... it is not a question of another woman... he just don't love me. Hmmm.

Jeter is peeping in the window at me and barking. Peepin G.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.