Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Just a note

My MSN group will be deleted as of March 31... YIKES! MSN has had a policy change. Sorry for the inconvience. I will be temp posting all my copyrighted poems here until I can find another online spot to store them, as well as molly's stories. *SIGH* enjoy the read. (smile) Uth... Dang MSN! I will have no choice but to move them when I get off work tonight, hellova notice MSN. GRRRRR.

other then that, all is well on the home front. Molly is doing exceptionally well on her testing these last few days. 10 days of testing. heck of a school system. I spent most of the day Saturday putting together her entertainment center. I hate that assemble at home shit, should take an hour to assemble. TRY 5 hrs. But the reward is a better organized play area. no wires all tangled and her sense of Pride. This is viewed as a reward by her for doing so well last week on her tests. YIKES. LOL. and her father comes down from NY on Saturday so I reckon that is her reward for doing great the 2nd week of tests. Hmmm... I think I gave the better present. LMFAO.

Working on laundry. Never got to it on my days off. *sigh* but... but... grrr.... I need to iron my uniforms, polish my boots and get as much laundry washed as possible. and there is like 7 loads of wash. MY HOW IT BUILDS UP IN 6 days. 6 days. NOT FAIR!

1 Comments:

Blogger Spirit Of Owl said...

Great to hear that Molly's doing well, and you too! :)

6/6/06, 5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.